Basics of Business
What is business
Arranging business protection is often thought to be lengthy
and complicated. But actually, the principles are similar to
any other type of protection.
The most significant differences are:
- Business protection generally incorporates higher sums
- A claim may be paid to a business, not a family
Business protection could help client owned businesses
continue to trade in the event of a key person, partner or
director falling terminally or critically* ill or dying.
We offer three main kinds of business protection:
- Key Person Protection - continuation planning
- Partner/Director Share Protection - succession
- Business Loan Protection
Business protection can be written in three ways:
- Term assurance
- Term assurance plus critical illness cover
- Whole of life
All policies can be set up in trust.
* If critical illness cover is chosen as an additional